Hi,

i am using prototype js , i have become fan of it after using it
extensively,
i had one request for you.

while communicating in between the same domain from parent to
window...i face some problems

example:

i have abc.pradeep.com in window, inside an iframe i am calling
xyz.pradeep.com
when i tried to do so...it showed me some security problem,
i have used document.domainName = *.pradeep.com and i am able to
communicate between this two domains....however there was issue in
opera
as it not supports this property, could handle this scenario in the
prototype....
any quick fix if you have ..please do tell me....

Regards
spradeepkumar