HELP! This is the first time I have my script working for IE but not
for Firefox.
I have a 3 drop downs. The first dropdown dictates what will be shown
on the second. And second drop down dictates the third. I use
Ajax.Request() to get the drop down values from database. onSuccess, I
call the function below:

function updateList2(list){
        var selectList = $('list2');
        selectList.update();

        var newOption = new Element('option',{innerHTML:'-- Select One
        selectList.insert({bottom:newOption});
        if (list){
                list.each(function(item){
                        var newOption = new Element('option',
{innerHTML:item.nm,value:item.id});
                        selectList.insert({bottom:newOption});

Works fine in IE, but when Firefox will not insert the new options
into the list!

Thanks