Hello,

In IE6 when I make a selection from autocompleter's drop down options,
in some cases, the autocompleter widens my textbox, when inserting the
selection, to the length of the selected text. This in turn causes
rearrangement of stuff on my page which I don't want.

I have the size attribute set on the textbox but the autocompleter
seems to override or change this setting.

Please see stager.bookingnavigator.com, the From: and To: fields are
the ones that use the autocompleter and are problematic. To recreate
this problem (in IE6) start typing "new y" and then select the option
"New York, United States-Newark International(EWR)" from the
autocompleter.

So how do I keep those textboxes from getting resized?