Hey Baglan

first of all - i just saw the figaro site - its great!

next - i have had some success thanks to your tips. i have the BG
draggable as well as you suggested. i have had some success with
having the big image as a window BG as well as a relatively positioned
div within the page.

my main issue at the moment, is how to make a minimap and connect it
somehow to moving the background image.

thanks again!