Hi Jay,

Yup, this is the place.  Can you post your dom:loaded code, and also
the selector code that doesn't seem to be working on Safari?  Ideally,
a complete but small self-contained example posted to Pastie[1] is
good.  Also, what version of Prototype (and Safari) are you using?

[1] http://pastie.org
tj /  crowder software / com