Hi,

I am writing a simple calendar script. Using Prototype (1.6) I update
the calendar's table creating and inserting new elements (TR, TD) for
the days in to the DOM, applying Click Events to the TD along the way.

The calendar works great on everything but IE(6,7), where the calendar
simply disappears when it is initialized.
In IE I have verified the new DOM elements have been created, they
simply do not display in the browser, no errors reported by the
browser either.

If I change the script to generate the calendar as an HTML string and
use the Element.update(htmStr) it displays in IE just fine, however I
loose the ability to add Click Events to the calendar days while I
generate the new calendar.

Any ideas why IE simply will not display the new DOM elements?

Any thoughts?

Michael Klauss