I am updating several rows via AJAX. These rows are displayed using an
XML Spry Data Set. Instead of rerunning the query on the AJAX page
that gets returned I'd much rather use the built in Spry function to
reload the XML. So, instead of doing an AJAX.Updator I'd much rather
have my function just evaluate the 1 line of code that gets returned.
Although, I guess I could just do an ajax request and onsuccess run my
reload.....