Hello all,

I'm trying to setup up a collection of sortables (about 35+) which
when one is dragged to the top or bottom of the browser it will then
scroll the browser window to accommodate.

It seems as though scriptaculous have everything it needs to do this,
but no matter what I do it doesn't seem to work.... here is my
sortables.create usage:

                Position.includeScrollOffsets = true;
                Sortable.create("sortables_container",
                        {
                                onUpdate:function(){
                                },
                                tag:'div',
                                dropOnEmpty:true,
                                containment:["sortables_container"],
                                constraint:false,
                                scroll:window
                        }
                );

Any suggestions on how I could get this to work?