Thanks for the information. But I right now I can't restrict the user
to use only utf-8.

As Ajax.Request has the encoding parameter so I guess that by passing
the encoding would solve the issue.

    new Ajax.Request(url, {
      method: 'post',
      parameters: paramets, //I am getting the parameters using
prototype serialize form
      asynchronous: true,
      encoding: '<%= MyProperty.getEncoding()%>',