Le 25 nov. 08 à 22:14, Matt Foster a écrit :

> You're sample data isn't really a range though is it?  Why would you
> want to use an instance of ObjectRange over a regular Array?

I know that it's not really a range like I said in my previous mail :

snip
  (I know that it's not a normal behaviour for a range)
snip

but I need to feed a Scriptaculous Control Slider and can't get it to
work with a regular Array. So if you've got a working example of how
to initialize a Slider with values such as [21, 22, 23, 0, 1, 2] and
two handles set by default at 21 and 2, it's more than welcome.
--
Nicolas Cavigneaux
http://www.bounga.org