hi all!

i have a problem with Ajax.updater.

When i run the Ajax.updater in one div and then if a user clicks on
link and activates another Ajax.updater in the same div before the
first one is finished the data get merged in the same div. The top is
showing the new content, underneath is showing the data that was not
yet loaded from the first call.

how can I fix this? can i stop/kill the first updater before running
the second one? or should i wait until the first is finished before
triggering the next one...and how do I do that?

grateful for help and advice