Hi guys/gals,

I have made a select control used by 3 different pages but create from the
master page by calling the relevant function then update a div with the
control.
On FF it works pretty fine without any issues. On IE it only shows on the
first page that calls the control then on subsequent pages it shows but no
content in the select.
When I check its ID its there but wont get the content right, what could be
the problem (the function is not being called again other than on the main
page and the holding variable is not being nullified anywhere in the
pages...)?

Feeling like lost gravity with very strong winds pushing me to nowhere...
:-)

Im at the edge now