I know there is not a pause() function for the effects, but is there
any easy way of retaining the current queue and picking it back up?  I
have this code to make a semi-floating image like a boat on water:

function Float(element){
        new Effect.Move(element, { x: 6, y: -3, mode: 'relative', duration:
1.2, queue: { position: 'end', scope: element } });
        new Effect.Move(element, { x: -4, y: 5, mode: 'relative', duration:
1.2, queue: { position: 'end', scope: element } });
        new Effect.Move(element, { x: 5, y: 2, mode: 'relative', duration:
1.2, queue: { position: 'end', scope: element } });
        new Effect.Move(element, { x: -7, y: -4, mode: 'relative', duration:
1.2, queue: { position: 'end', scope: element } });
}

But I want it to be interruptable if the mouse moves out.  I have
several of these images, so I will have several scopes.  Ideas?

Also I want the movement to loop as long as the mouse is over, so can
I just add AfterFinish: Float(element) in the parameters?

Thanks!