I was just troubleshooting something like this, and can't figure out
how to get it to work in ie...  If I add an alert to scrollImage(), I
see it only in firefox.

http://www.lotzunga.com/ <---- works in Firefox (check out the image
thingies)
http://www.lotzunga.com/ <---- doesn't work in IE (I hate IE.....)