Hi,

it might be very simple but it seems i'm missing something just now.

I'd like to pass something like that in my ajax request as parameters:

{action:"saveDraft",artId:12,texts:{fr:"du textefrancais",en:"some
english text"}}

what i want in my php POST is :

$_POST['action']
$_POST['artId']

$_POST['texts']['fr']
$_POST['texts']['en']

I have walk around  I m just curious to know if it's possible, that'd
be an elegant way for me to do my stuffs.

in my idea the query string would lok like this
action=saveDraft&artId:12&texts['fr']=du%20textefrancais&texts['en']
=some%20english%20text

I've tried and this query string works like i want..
I've tried having texts as a hash, as a hash.toObject()..  nothing
works so far but i feel i'm not far