I wonder if anybody has an answer to a slight problem I'm experiencing
with Ajax.Autocomplete?

It's populating the lists perfectly, but the first item on the list is
taking focus. This means that my form which previously got submitted
if I hit the <return> key now doesn't get submitted. Instead, hitting
that key just copies the content of the list item into the input
field, which is a problem if I've typed everything I need and want to
submit it.

The obvious solution would be to keep the focus on the input field
unless I SPECIFICALLY click on a list item, but I haven't found a way
to do this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Tony Green