I have a prototype class that shows a div and resizes it to the size
of the client browser. What I would like to happen when the div is
shown is to attach an event that listens to the window and resizes/
moves the div if the client resizes/scrolls the browser window. Below
is what I have for the show function, as it is right now the 'scroll'
and 'resize' events are not being wired up. Am I doing something
incorrect?

        Show: function()
        {
                Event.observe(window, 'scroll', this.resetSizes);
                Event.observe(window, 'resize', this.resetSizes);

                try
                {
                        this.Container.style.display = 'table';
                }