Hi,

You'll have better results getting answers from the list if you
decribe the errors you're seeing, where they happen, and include code
snippets rather than just providing a link.  Amongst other things, if
you just say "What's wrong with this?" and provide a link, it looks
quite a lot like spam.  (I'm not saying it _is_, you understand.)

FWIW,