I think I've found a bug in the latest release of sound.js.

This is the code in sound.js

play: function(url){
  if(!Sound._enabled) return;
  var options = Object.extend({
    track: 'global', url: url, replace: false
  }, arguments[1] || {});

In order to get the replace to work (to eliminate double-ding), I had to
change it to...

  play: function(url){
    if(!Sound._enabled) return;
    var options = Object.extend({
      track: 'global', url: url, replace: arguments[1] || {} });

I'm not real strong in JavaScript, but it looks to me like replace is
hardcoded in the lates release.  At least, I couldn't get it to change.  Am
I doing something wrong?  Or is this a bug?

TIA from Texas!
Bill