Hello,
I have an issue with Ajax.updater.
Since I'm a prototype newbie I guess it is something easily solvable.

Basically I don't understand what I have to put as url.
In any example I can find on prototype website they show '/some_url'
without specifying its meaning.

Since my app is a Rails one I tried to create a partial (list_item)
with the list item and I passed it as a url but I get "Couldn't find
Person with ID=list_item
If I remove the url parameter I get "
ActionController::MethodNotAllowed   Only get, put e delete requests
are allowed." even if I specify get as a method.

How can I fix it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sig