Hi Cyrus,

The text node can only exist within one div, it's not a quantum
particle happily living in superposition across all five. :-)  It's
getting appended five times, but each time the previous parent loses
it: "appendChild: Adds the node newChild to the end of the list of
children of this node. If the newChild is already in the tree, it is
first removed."[1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/core.html#ID-184E7107

HTH,