Not to bash the site or your work, but who thought those sliders were
a good idea?
They don't work correctly (relative to the system UI) and they render
the site
nearly un-navigable when JS is turned off. All to accomplish what
could be done with
CSS alone and real, native scrolling...

Not as bad as the old Flash sites that automatically scrolled at a
fixed speed,
(or re-implemented scrollbars badly in ActionScript) but close.

--Matt