i was realizing that i am redrawing large parts of the app anyway, so i came
up with something like

|editor|

editor:= self inPlaceEditorOn:html.

self isEditModeOnAndRest ifTrue: [ editor call: 'enterEditMode' ].

^ editor.

i am redrawing a little much currently, 33 ms respond time on localhost. i
had envisioned 7 ms. looks like i have to tune this.