What you need is to have the server side script, in this case
DeleteGroupMember.php, return a HTML fragment containing the new
list.  Ajax.Updater will then automatically insert that fragment into
the element "lmnt".

Prototype has very good documentation on this site:
http://www.prototypejs.org/api

Eric