Hi Joe,

The client-side code looks okay to this second pair of eyes.  (You
might want to put "window." in front of "Internal" in the Ajax.Request
constructor, just for consistency as you've done it everywhere else.
But I'm assuming you don't have some other "Internal" defined in
scope, and so it should be using the same one anyway.)

I'd suggest the usual things:  Check that
window.Internal.fileList.Path really has the correct path and that
it's not violating SOP; temporarily try replacing that path with a
static file path to eliminate issues in the server-side processing;
put debugging checks on the server-side resource it's calling; the
usual sort of stuff.  I suspect an issue with the server-side
resource.

But the client-side part looks okay, FWIW.