Hi,

I am using AJAX on Rails specifically draggables and droppables. I do
not have any problem when using FireFox but I am having major issues
with IE 7. I have a bunch of <div> draggables with a class 'letter'
and many <div> droppables that accepts 'letters'. For some reason the
droppables do not work on IE and the draggables become sluggish when
dragging. Also I noticed that for IE if I just have one draggable and
one droppable it works but as I increase the number of draggables and
droppables it stops working. Any ideas? FireFox works perfectly and I
don't know how to make it work on Internet Explorer. Thank you.

-Rich