Ok, thanks.

Let me describe my actual problem:

I have a list with labels and checkboxes:

<ul id="list">
</ul>

I wanted to have that list sortable. Very easy task with Sortable:

Sortable.create("list");

Works fine except one issue:

Safari and Firefox interpret the drag and drop as a click on the
label. Clicking on the label changes the status of the checkbox. There
must be a way to prevent this.

Do you have any ideas how to do this.

I used the Sortable callback onChange to save the checkbox status
before the drop. The other callback onUpdate is fired before the click
on the label takes effect. I would like to add another change listener
to the checkbox that only takes effect when onUpdate was fired.