Hey all, when you're replying to these threads, can you make sure you keep
it on-list? I like to keep up with various solutions to all these problems,
and seeing half the solution (or no solution at all) is really frustrating.

(@Kangax, I know I've seen a few replies to messages you've sent off-list,
and since I know you've got good replies, I'd love it if they'd stay on the
list. :-D)

Thanks!

--
Jerod Venema