On Jan 21, 1:57 am, mocambo <moca...@hot.ee> wrote:
> I'm looking for backward reference to objects "parent" information.
> Once constructor are called is there any ability to get reference to
> the caller context inside this constructor ?

You say 'object owner', but AFAICS you are asking for the calling
context, but without explicitly passing that context.

Few languages provide you with this. Apparently Javascript did (see
'Function.caller') but this is deprecated and not in ECMAScript. I
don't know which current browsers support it (maybe they all do).

If you want to know your calling context, pass it in.

Colin