I'm having trouble with the Morph effect.  I want the background of a
link to change from transparent to gray on a mouseover. Then when I
mouse over another element, I want it to morph back to transparent. In
the code below, it will just stay gray. Has anyone seen this work? or
do you have a workaround or a hint that I'm missing?

using script.aculo.us 1.8.1

              new Effect.Morph('groupOne',{style:
{ background:'#555' }, duration: 0.3});
              new Effect.Morph('groupTwo',{style:
{ background:'transparent'}, duration: 0.3});
              new Effect.Morph('groupThree',{style:
{background:'transparent'}, duration: 0.3});
              return false;" >Group One</a>