Hi,

thank you for your reply.

I tried to incorporate this in my script which is now looking like
this:

var formhash = $('myform').serialize();

formhash.set('key1', 'value1');
formhash.set('key2', 'value2');
formhash.set('key3', 'value3');

new Ajax.Updater(rettab, '$script', {
  method: 'post',
  parameters: formhash.map,
  evalScripts: 'true'
  });

Anyway I get the return error:
"formhash.set is not a function"

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks again,
Benedikt.