i have a problem :( this is my error:

"Stack overflow at line 1926"

this error appears when i load for fist time the page,for example, if
i type "P", appears, but then, not any more, and the most important
thing is that my autocomplete function is not working, here is my
simple code that i take from the link that ColinFine gave me:

<head>
charset=windows-1252">
<title></title>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/prototype.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/scriptaculous.js"></script>

                        <input type="text" id="autocomplete"
name="autocomplete_parameter"/

                        <script type="text/javascript">
                        new Ajax.Autocompleter("autocomplete",
"autocomplete_choices", "./
li.php", {});
                        </script>

</head>

i think that my code is correct, i have two id's, one of the input and
other of the div element, and in the Ajax.Autocompleter i'm using this
id's, and my file li.php that contains my list, this is the simple
code of mi li.php file:

<?php
echo "<ul>
   <li>Perkins Justin</li>