Just recently downloaded the newest version (1.8.2) and it seems like
the Ajax.InPlaceCollectionEditor doesn't work anymore. Maybe I missed
something in the documentation and if yes, it would be nice if
somebody could point it out.

Been looking at the example at:
http://www.java2s.com/Code/JavaScript/Ajax-Layer/DemooftheAjaxInPlaceCollectionEditor.htm
(click on "Try this example") and I didn't get it it work using 1.8.2

I set up a demo at:

http://sammysolutions.com/debugging/ajax/scriptaculous/sheeteditor-test-164.htm
http://sammysolutions.com/debugging/ajax/scriptaculous/sheeteditor-test-182.htm

Main issue is example 2 (should autoselect "two"). It doesn't jump to
two in the 1.8.2 example. On top of the selection issue in all
browsers I tested so far (FF, Safari, IE), in IE7 the editor doesn't
show t the selection object at all.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

Gunter