Hi guys i have also been looking into the tree function and its
working great.

I'm interested in seeing Eric's solution as well.

How would i go about limiting the level of nests to a set amount. So
if a item contains items it cannot be drop onto another item as it
would go over the set amount.

Is this even possible?

A real world example would be imagine a cms that has a set pages and
sub pages and a page can only have one level of sub pages.

Cheers