Okay here's the scoop. I am writing a Django form containing text
field inputs and a couple of JavaScript Sliders using the code
provided in script.aculo.us. I was able to staticly define the
JavaScript files from script.aculo.us in Django such that Django sees
the code as a widget and is therefore available for use on forms.

However when I type the appropriate python code into my form model,
the slider does not appear on the completed form. I think the problem
is I am not passing the properties of my slider so that Django knows
what to draw. Does anybody know off the top of their head how to
define these properties so that Django will display the slider?