2009/2/3 T.J. Crowder <t...@crowdersoftware.com>:

> Hi,
>
> If you apply the class names correctly, it won't flash on load.
>
> Obviously, you can do it with inline style as Richard suggested.  I
> tend to avoid inline style, instead prefering to mark content with
> classes relevant to its structural purpose and then apply styling to
> that structure.
>
> FWIW,
> --
> T.J. Crowder
> tj / crowder software / com
> Independent Software Engineer, consulting services available
>

> On Feb 3, 4:35 pm, shetc <sh...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> Hi T.J.,
>>
>> Thanks for replying! I tried your suggestion but I'm still seeing the
>> flash at page load time.
>> Hope you are not snowed in :-)
>>
>> Steve

T.J., the only reason I would use inline styleing is so I can
show/hide with impunity. There are many instances where this is really
useful. Of course, adding/removing a class to do the same is possible.

shetc, nah. We had maybe a 1/4" of snow - hardly anything to worry about.

--
-----
Richard Quadling