Hi,

I think that every body has understand, but there is no way to do $
('elem').click() on FF.
This work on IE, and simulate a real click on the element, but it's
not (I don't think !) in standard.
And thanks, because I did not know it works in Safari.

so you should have to use a tricks to use it.
If you like such a function, try to create your own, and extend the
element !

--
david