Hi irek s,

I don't think this can work, because alert is very obtrusive and break
the code.
To click on the alert button, you should leave the droppable, and the
event is still send ==> alert only affect the portion of code that is
IN execution.

Another way to do this will be to move the draggable to the droppable,
and on the onDrop event show the alert. If true, just keep in place
element and in case of false, just move YOURSELF the element to its
original position.

--
david