Hi Offspring2009,

The problem is in the function moveItem, because you just do

<<
   draggable.parentNode.removeChild(draggable);
   droparea.appendChild(draggable);

And you did not take care of relative position of the element.
When you drag the element to put it on the droppable container, in
fact you set the left/top properties according to the container.
So as reattaching the element to the droppable as is, the left value
still exist and push the element to the right.

So you'll have to modify the function accordingly.

--
david