Hello,

I have used the hints you've posted before and I can add new keys with
values to my hash (thanks very much for that), but it doesn't
serialize my formelements:

function updateOrder(orderID)
{
        var formhash = $('form'+orderID).serialize(true);
        formhash.orderID = orderID;

        new Ajax.Request('modules/orders/updateorder.php',
        {
                method: 'post',
                parameters:     formhash,

Firebug tells me that only my orderID is transmitted via post,
is it a problem that the <form> is created previous by Ajax? (form id
is correct)

thanks for helping,
Ralph