Hello everyone,

probably a newbie question, but here we go:

We have been using prototype for some time now, now we want to use a
few script.aculo.us features which means updating prototype.js to
1.6.0.3.
Which itself means someone - me - has to check for possible
compatibility issues between the versions.

Now, I am looking for a changes.log for version 1.6.0.3, but the
latest I can find is:

http://dev.rubyonrails.org/browser/spinoffs/prototype/tags/rel_1-6-0-2/CHANGELOG

How can I find out whether there have been API changes between 1.6.0
and 1.6.0.3?

Best regards,

Claus