Diodeus,

On Feb 20, 3:32 pm, Diodeus <diod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Prototypers,
>
> I've been working on a JSON-based form generator that uses Prototype.
>
> Basically it allows you provide a form specification using JSON and
> the engine generates the output dynamically.
>
> It's still in the early stages but there is a working demo. I am
> looking for comments and feedback.
>
> http://jameslab.moveable.com/JSONForm

Very cool. I have another implementation of the same type of thing.
Currently it runs with server-side Prototype only and is only
available on a hosted proprietary CMS, but perhaps some work could be
done on standardizing a JSON form definition formats, etc.

We're working on putting a real GUI form builder into our CMS very
soon, but right now our users can just create a JSON file (or have us
create one) to use for their forms. Public (and somewhat incomplete)
documentation for my implementation is here:
http://markupfactory.com/documentation/form-builder

Thanks,

Nathan