Hi,

On Feb 4, 10:50 pm, Michael <mich...@vermontsnows.com> wrote:
> Hi - I want to use this validation for an alphanumeric field.

I apologize for beating a dead horse, but since the list of possible
choices is closed, why don't you just use a SELECT element?

:o)

Anyways, it was very interesting to read about all possible methods,
even if I am now (even more) confused about Javascript and hashes :o/
(I thought that native JS objects were great hashes, but I am
obviously wrong there...).

Eric