Hi,

On 3 Mar, 06:00, Walter Lee Davis <wa...@wdstudio.com> wrote:
> See if this would help you. It's based on the classic A List Apart
> article, but just written now off the top of my head:

I can be wrong but honestly I can't see how this script can set lebel
text into input field with especially with "label.setStyle({zIndex:
2,position:'absolute',top:'3px',left:'3px',color:'#666'});" which set
all labels in the same top corner of page ?

Even if  it does somehow ...inserting label text value into password
input field will produce asterixes there not letters - that is main
problem  :)

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/530105/registerform.html

Quleczka