Hi,

What makes you think it was deleted?  Provided you didn't send spam or
say something outrageously offensive (which seems unlikely), your
posts will not be deleted.  There's a team of moderators, but I didn't
delete anything that had actually gone out, and I tend to doubt any of
the others did.

This isn't the one?  This is all your Google profile shows for this
group.
http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous/browse_thread/thread/dc453955626d4db7/6680c450929ab6be

HTH,