I have read - installed Git and Ruby, then with GitUI create local
copy from git://github.com/sstephenson/prototype.git
then in the source directory do "rake dist" and as previouse have a
result:

C:\prototype>rake dist
(in C:/prototype)

You'll need Sprockets to build Prototype. Just run:

  $ git submodule init
  $ git submodule update

and you should be all set.

rake aborted!
uninitialized constant Sprockets
C:/prototype/rakefile:31:in `sprocketize'

What do I do wromg? or am I miss something from contribute????