Hey, I recently received a bug report from a client that they were not
able to navigate our e-learning web site.

I found out that the specs they had were IE 7
and the only time this happened is on pages with collapsible  /
expandable animated div's.  What is happening is the iframe in our
site that contains the content is not stretching the height of the
iframe when dynamic content is expanded, after the page height has
already been rendered.

I have seen this issue reported by doing a google search, but did not
see any solutions to this problem.

We have a script which runs on the onload of the iframe to resize the
height, but again this issue only arises with dynamic content.

Does anybody know any solutions or can think of where to start?
P.S. removing the iframe is not an option in this situation