Hello,

I'm using the Scriptaculous Ajax.InPlaceEditor to edit data from my
database.

Actually, it works perfectly at first, when there is no data in the
database ; Here is what I have in my navigator source code :

New text to edit here

I can create a new record, automaticly add some HTML to change design,
and change again and again with no problem thanks to the
Ajax.InPlaceEditor. At this time, here is how looks the source code :

<ol>
<li>item1</li>
<li>item2</li>
</ol>

Ok, this is just perfect. And this is perfect too in the database...

But if I reload the full page, then the initial value of the editable
paragraph is now HTML coming straight from the database, and here is
what I have in the source code :

<ol>
<li>item1</li>
<li>item2</li>
</ol>

As you can see, the < / p > is mysterously missing, and the paragraph
is not editable any more... Actually, the paragraph is actually self
closing... I also tried to manually set HTML text into the database,
and the result is the same : < / p > is missing...

Would you have any idea of what's going on, and how to fix it ?

Thank you so much..