Hi guys,

Just a quickie, I want to use lightwindow or lightbox on my site, have
been playing around with it and can get it to work ok but when I do it
doesnt let me use drag and drop on my list.

Does anyone know a way to do this? Or know if it is impossible?

Its not a massive issue if I cant use lightbox but I would really like
to.

Hope someone can help.

If its possible can post some code and perhaps someone can assist with
where im going wrong.

Regards