Hi all,
  I'm creating an AJAX controller for an Inbox and Outbox.  I'm using
a combination of Prototype 1.6.0.3 to encapsulate the logic within a
single class, then just linking 2 instances of the class to the
correct div elements using the Behaviour script API.  For some reason,
I'm unable to list childElements or get a child element by the select
method either.  All of my elements are present, and I do have child
elements according to the firebug debugger.  Below is my code.

http://pastebin.com/f6fd30146

I always receive $(this._element).childElements is not a function
method not available when line 23 runs.  Is this an issue with using
Behaviour to bind classes to DOM elements?

Thanks,
Todd